Financial IQ by Susie Q’s Personal Financial Planner provides a template to help you compile your own personalized financial plan. The Introduction section provides guidance on how to create your financial plan using this tool. There are sections in the Planner that cover:
- Identifying your purpose for preparing a financial plan and setting your goals.
- Determining your current financial position.
- Developing a plan to get from your current situation to meeting your goals.
- Documenting your important financial information.
In addition, there is an Insurance Supplement (part of the download) that is part of the download that allows you to document the details of all of your insurance coverage.
This post provides more information about creating your own financial plan.
Personal Financial Planner
Financial IQ by Susie Q’s Personal Financial Planner is a digital download. We do not have a physical product available to send to you. Of course, you can download the file and print it if you would like a hard copy, in fact we recommend it.
How to Get Your Personal Financial Planner
Add the digital download to your cart. When you are ready to check out, go to your cart and click “Check out.”
- If you do not wish to make a donation, enter your name, email address, and address.
- If you do wish to make a donation, you can do it with a credit card or a PayPal account. You’ll be redirected to PayPal, a secure payment processing platform, to make your payment. Once the transaction is complete, be sure to click “Return to Merchant” to download your Personal Financial Planner.
Once complete, the confirmation page will provide the download link.
Payment & Charitable Donation
Payment is optional. If you want and can afford to pay forward the value you get from the financial planner, you are welcome to donate an amount of your choosing.
Financial IQ by Susie Q will donate all proceeds to a charitable organization focused on financial literacy. Currently, donations are being directed to the Building Your Future program of The Actuarial Foundation. Susie Q is on the Board of The Actuarial Foundation and is a strong supporter of all of its programs. In addition to Building Your Future, The Foundation has three programs focused on math education and several scholarships.
Terms of Service
The Personal Financial Planner is provided on an as is basis. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to its suitability for any purpose. It helps you organize your finances, goals and important papers. We provide no assurance that it will help you reach any such goals.
We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges, but please contact email@example.com if you have any problems with your order.
The Personal Financial Planner is for personal use only. You can print and share it. However, you are NOT PERMITTED to use it for commercial sale, reproduction or resale. By downloading the Personal Financial Planner, you agree to be bound by this copyright agreement.